The Skinny Lifestyle
I love to shop in Hong Kong. Clothes are made for skinny people, so everything just…fits. I’m a 32″ waist after a large meal (wearing a belt so that my pants don’t work their way half way down my arse). The tag is from a pair of size large Adidas workout undergarments that fit me…tight!
How to stay skinny:
- Do lots of yoga.
- Live in a city where you sweat (embarrasingly) like a pig whenever you step outside.
- Eat little or no meat.
- Go out for a session only once weekly.
The picture below captures the lifestyle that keeps me skinny:
- I’m going to yoga later.
- I’m dining alfresco in Hong Kong park, so sweating like a pig.
- The few mean pieces of meat in this delicious curry (maybe $3US) are as much as I’ve had in many days.
- I’m eating alone, so not enjoying alcohol with friends!